instead of spending so much time assuring other people that “asexuals can have sex to please their partner” why don’t we spend time assuring asexuals that they are under no obligation to have sex with their partners to please them, and that if their partner cant respect their sexuality, they don’t deserve them.
- Friend: "So how's your daughter doing?"
- Dad: "Great! She's in college now, and she's doing really well. We're really proud of her."
- Friend: "What's she studying?"
- Dad: "Political Science."
- Friend: "And does she have a boyfriend?"
- Dad: "Actually, she came out as gay several years ago."
- Friend: "You know that's... UNNATURAL... right??"
- Dad: "No, I don't think so, actually. My daughter's sexual orientation is a biological reality. It makes biological sense to me. You know what doesn't make biological sense? Her damned cat walks on a leash. A LEASH. Just trots along on a leash like a damned dog. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life. THAT is what's unnatural."
- Best dad ever